Taq DNA Polymerase
Top quality general application Taq DNA polymerase.
- General & diagnostic PCR.
- High purity.
- No "proofreading".
- Separate enzyme and 10x buffers.
- Contains both, non-colored and colored 10x PCR buffers for direct gel loadingPure. Performant. No contaminating DNA.
Figure 1: Taq DNA Polymerase - Package Contents
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- 10x Buffer Pol A (Optimization reaction buffer without MgCl2)
- 10x Buffer Pol B (Standard reaction buffer containing MgCl2)
- 10x Buffer Pol C (Purple coloured reaction buffer, for direct gel loading)
- 25 mM MgCl2 solution
- Same as Taq DNA Polymerase, plus ultrapure dNTP solution
Figure 2: PCR amplification with Taq DNA Polymerase (Cat. No. E2500) in a size range between ~1 and 15 kb. Molecular weight markers MW1 (→ Perfect™ 1kb DNA Ladder), MW2 (Lambda-DNA [Phage λ, GenBank J02459] / → HindIII). Lanes 1.1 to 15 kb: PCR amplification reactions (each reaction 1.25 U EURx Taq DNA Polymerase, Pol Buffer B, 0.2 mM dNTPs; 50 µl reaction volume).
- All-Purpose Taq: For all PCR applications not requiring "HotStart". Great all-purpose DNA polymerase for general PCR applications.
- High Quality: High purity and efficient enzymatic activity as a result of thorough but gentle enzyme purification.
- Strict Quality Control: Optimized towards high enzyme quality: Taq DNA polymerase is continuously and extensively monitored.
- No false positives: No detection of PCR-amplificable DNA, as tested in 40+ cycle PCR reactions with various amplification targets of human, eukaryotic, bacterial and viral origin (including bacterial 16S rRNA genes).
- Extreme Purity: PAGE gel analysis of purified enzyme shows presence of just one single band, as one would expect for a >95% pure preparation.
- Devoid of Nucleases and Proteases: Sensitive enzymatic tests reveal absence of any contaminating nucleases or proteases.
- Strict quality controls ensure continuous reproducible high enzyme purity and performance, as opposed to certain infamous "crude extracts with intrinsic DNA polymerase activity" offered by some third parties.
- Precise Conformity with Unit Specification: Strict and precise adjustment of enzymatic activity towards the regular, commonly accepted unit definition. One unit of enzyme is exactly one unit - and not less. At 74°C, one unit catalyzes the incorporation of precisely 10 nmoles of dNTP into acid-insoluble material within 30 min, no more, no less.
- Excellent Price-Performance ratio: Good value for money.
- Recombinant: Optimized, improved performance as compared to → Native Taq DNA Polymerase [Cat. No. E2504]).
- All Buffers Inclusive: Ships complete with non-colored plus with colored buffers for direct gel loading.
- Enzyme Properties: Intrinsic exonuclease activities: 5'-3' present, 3'-5' none. No proofreading activity.
- Cloning: Enables both TA- and blunt end cloning.
- Also available as: → Taq PCR Master Mix [Cat. No. E2520]).
How to trigger Reverse Transcriptase Activity of Taq DNA Polymerase (Contributed Protocol)